Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Detik-detik Terakhir di CSM

Just now, received a letter from HR: Acceptance of Resignation... Uwaa... Sedih lah pulak... Well, after 5 years being a part of the security society, now I'm leaving... Actually, I still have about 4 weeks before my last day which is 21st Dec...

Currently, work load is so sedikit.. Just assist team member here and there... and I've voluntered to do one last case.. So.. byk lah masa belajar mcm2 for my blog.. Hehee... and today berjaya put the tickers in my blog.. Weeewit... Hehee

Just got news from husband that we might get tickets to Perth in end of December.. So fast???? Erm... need to use gear 5 after this to settle everything...

No comments: