Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Ada & Kutu

On last Friday, while sitting with Ada, suddenly I noticed nits on her hair... WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayoooo.... that was the reason why she kept complaining her head and the back of her neck were itchy. AND most probably that was also the reason why I felt itchy too.... She must got that at the nursery...

Yesterday, I got my hair washed with a special syampoo to kill lice and nits... Ada tooo... I cannot tolerate this and I must complain this to the cikgu at the nursery...

Can we totally get rid those bugs with one wash only...??? I don't know but through my research, normally we need to repeat the treatment. I also find this interesting tips form the net: http://www.wackyuses.com/lice.html... Erm.. mayonnaise seems useful at this moment... Maybe I'll give a try if the lice still on Ada's hair...

No comments: